Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today's Discovery

I think I need to rename my title of these blogs. I don't think I can discover something everyday:)
Today I got up with the kids and got beautified. I took them to school and came home. That's it! All dressed up and nowhere to go!
Yes, itis a small town I live in. Anybody ever heard of Portageville, Missouri? Yea, me either!
So later I thought I would take a walk down Main Street. They have a few little quaint shops with great old town feeling windows. Maybe I will meet someone new:)
I am reading a lot more though. I love it! I just finished a book and now started a new one by the same author. The book is titled The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall. This author writes about the Amish people. I am going to start a 3 book series she has after this one.
Well what is God saying today?
I just heard as I sat down to the computer this morning: He won't give you more than you can handle, Corinne.
Well that will keep me going today. He is here and knows. He can speak to my heart even in my weakness and dryness. God you are so faithful.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog Corinne! It's nice to "meet" you!